Thursday, July 17, 2008

EFY & Utah Trip

Camping with Cousins


Lucy Goosy!
Amelia
Kissing Connor
My favorite girls ever!
EFY
Getting ice cream during freetime
haha
My whole company (we were the best at the whole session)
Whit and I with our friend Sarah

We see boys!!

Mine & Whit's Crushes. Whit was after Quinn (blond) and I was after Cale. SO cute.......

Ok, well I have been avoiding this post this whole week because so much happened in Utah and there were SO MANY amazing moments that I have been worried I would not be able to write about them all and even remember some of the things I wanted to say.... so, I am just going to scratch the whole idea of writing about it all (it would be way too long and nobody would probably end up reading it anyway) and post a bunch of pictures instead. All I'm going to say is: eventhough I was in good ol' Utah with family instead of vacationing in the Bahamas, I don't think I could have asked for a better summer. It was so good to see family and cousins that I haven't seen for way too long and spent the 4th camping with some of them. EFY was such a blast and an amazing experience (right here is where I want to go into full detail and talk about every little part, but I'll resist). Whit and I made some BEST friends there that I already miss so much. After two weeks in Utah (and away from our pool) I still wasn't ready to go!

2 comments:

Jane Goaslind said...

Mariah,
Wow it has been a long time! Hey know that kid named quinn in your efy pictures? he went to europe with me and sarah! small world. so how are you?

Jane Goaslind

Mariah said...

Hey Jane!
I'm good. School started so I'm so busy again. How has your summer been?