Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer Has Arrived!!

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! My second year of Highschool was much better than the first and I have had so many new experiences. I'm so grateful for great friends who make everything a blast. This summer is going to be amazing, here are my plans:
  • Spend a week in Cali visiting my best friend there (beach, shopping, ect.)
  • A week at girl's camp as a YCL! super excited
  • 2 weeks in Utah with Whit and family! (arriving june 2nd)
  • Me and Whit are going to EFY in Logan for one of those 2 weeks... CANT WAIT
  • After that I have about 2 weeks left until school starts, I'll just be hanging out by the pool getting a tan, with friends and family, nannying and shopping.
  • OH and how could I forget?! I'll be FINALLY turning 16 a few days berfore school starts!

I'm going to be busy going from place to place and all together gone for about half the summer (we only have 2 months off) but I am so excited and I know this summer will be one of my favorites. I especially can't wait to be able to spend time with friends and family that I haven't seen for WAY TOO LONG! Summer... here I come!

1 comment:

Whit said...

MIAH!!!!! 36 more days till EFY...but, whose counting...haha!!! I am, cuz I am pumped beyond compare, teehehe, you should see me over here I'm a balloon :) Jk, but I am so glad I get to see you this year, And I feel priveledged taht you would take a chunk out of your life to visit me...haha I know I know, cut the cheese. Well love ya and miss ya as you well know by the end of most of my emails....tee hehe!!!!