Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tagged by Tay

Here are some juicy details about my exotic life :)
A. Attached or single: single
B. Best Friend(s): Whit, Tay, Erica and I love all the girls in my ward (just got back from girl's camp, can ya tell??) and of course, my mama
C. Cake or Pie: well since I don't like fruit (accept apples) which usually has something to do with most pies, cake is definatly better. Tres Leches cake is my FAVORITE!!!
D. Day of Choice: Probably saturday cuz I can just chill out and do things that I WANT to do.
E. Essential Item(s): well, my camera comes with me everywhere and I gotta have chapstick!
F. Favorite Colors: thats hard, i guess I love green and just anything that looks pretty together
G. Gummy Bears or Worms: mmmm sour gummy worms! i love sour chewy candy (sour patch kids are my fav.)
H. Hometown: hmmm, I was born in Sandy, UT. woop woop! but I love my old city in Cali and I feel like I have spent a large chunk of my growing up years in Az. but I will always feel like Ut is home to me cuz thats where most of my family is.
I. Indulgence: Definatly nice bags and purses.... CAN'T resist 'em!!
J. January or July: July. First of all its my birthday month haha and Iabsolutely love the summer! swimming and tanning is the best!
K. Kids: Can't wait to have plenty of my own when I"m married.
L. Life isn't complete without: Family, friends, the gospel, and halarious moments :)
M. Marriage Date: I would love to get married in the fall when it is still nice outside but not too hot, maybe September??
N. Number of Brothers and/or Sisters: 2 bros, 2 sistas
O. Oranges or apples: apples are the only fruit I'll eat (on occasion)
P. phobia or fear: lets just say I have a "slight" phobia of needles and blood and definatly spiders too......
Q. Quote: the one at the top of my blog I guess
R. Reason to Smile: When I am goofing off with friends and laughing my guts out!
S. Superman or wonderwoman: Hmmm, I've never seen either in movies so I don't know. I'll just stick to cute chick flicks, thanks.
T. Tag 5 people: Well I set up my blog to keep in touch with family and they have all been tagged haha!
U. Unknown Fact About Me: I cna krump like no other black woman you have ever seen!!!
V.Veggies: Asparagus
W. Worst Habbit: i definalty have a clapping issue. I just have to get a good clap in, ya know??
X. X-ray or Ultrasound: I would love to see my stomach... sometimes I WORRY that I might have an ulcer or two!
Y. Your Favorite Food: I love Mexican food, turkey burgers are the best and I love avocado with everything ( hey, do those count as fruit!!??)
Z. Zodiac Sign: I have NEVER known what sign I am... somethimes it says cancer and others say leo for my B-day. I was born July 24th so if someone knows, tell me!!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Haha! I have never seen you Krump before! Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I love ya!:]]