Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Pops!!!





As far back as I can remember, my Dad has been one of my very favorite people ever. I have so many memories of him being my "Prince Charming" while I dressed up like Cinderella, taking me to Daddy-daughter dances and feeling like the coolest one there because of our awesome line dance skills :) and always feeling like a princess when he was around because I knew how much he loved and adored me. Something I admire most about my Pops is that he never seems to stress out about anything! It is so nice knowing that no matter how worried I am, my Dad can always make me feel better. He is the best husband to my Mom and I have so much respect for him. I am so lucky to have a Dad that honors his priesthood and is so strong in the gospel. I hope to be able to marry a man like him someday. I love you Dad!!

4 comments:

SaMaTo said...

Hi Mariah,
This is your cousin Sara. You are such a darling girl! I hope Aspen turns out like you!
You are a lucky girl to have such an awesome dad! I don't know if I have ever told you this but I had the biggest crush on my Uncle Lane. I remember I cried and cried when he left for his mission, I was 6. He was so sweet and wrote me letters all the time. When I turned 8 in June and was getting baptized I wanted to wait until September so that Lane could be home for my baptism. I know...what a nerd!
Anyway, my point is....Remember when you are dating that you want an awesome guy like that, don't lower your standards. You deserve your own 'Prince Charming' and he is out there, so don't settle for less!
Wish we lived closer! Hopefully we will see you at the reunion! Love you lots!
Sara

Tara said...

marry someone like dad and you will be a lucky girl!
love, mom

Whit said...

hey miah, your dad is so great. That picture brings back great EFY memories...love ya

Taylor said...

Your dad is a great dad. He is a way fun uncle too. Happy Father's Day Uncle Lane!:]]